- Inventory Lister
►Job Title: Inventory Lister
Employment Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week M-F, some Saturdays (rotating weekend schedule)
Summary: Working with some oversight, but independently, the Lister/Product Data Entry delivers consistent value by updating the active sales catalog with new product offerings. Incoming inventory (from a variety of suppliers) is tested and inspected before being given to the Lister to have it manually input into the system. Dealing with a wide variety of product mix -- the Listing position is a key element in our sales chain; accurately inputting the key attributes of each item(s) into the system for resale.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn/use inventory management software – to efficiently enter product details into catalog.
- Prioritize data entry by using critical thinking and product analysis.
- Prevent buyer dissatisfaction by ensuring that merchandise quality control is accurate and complete.
- Prevent buyer dissatisfaction by ensuring that merchandise prices are current and accurate to market.
- Recognize potential loss situations prior to system input.
- Gain knowledge of various electronics, video games, and media products along with corresponding accessories in order to properly identify products to customers.
- Utilize strong attention to detail to ensure electronic bundles are paired with proper accessories for inventory listings.
- Dust/clean shelves and merchandise. Organize backroom stock.
- Pick up and discard paper, packing material, and any other debris.
- Assist in checking inventory levels for discrepancies/shortages/overages.
- Help with inventory reconciliation.
- Create manual listings of products.
- Take accurate photos of items as needed.
- Learn and understand pricing differences for various departments.
- Be a team player and assist other departments when needed.
- Show your professionalism and enthusiasm to deliver great results.
- Other duties as assigned depending on workload and time of year.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum High School Diploma. Associates degree or higher may offset some experience requirements.
- 1-2 years relevant data entry experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer proficiency (MS Office, Google).
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task, conduct independent research, and use decisive judgment under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Experience with detail oriented data entry work.
- Must use critical thinking skills to prioritize work needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronics, video games, and media products.
- Experience with online inventory system STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Knowledge of buying/selling on eBay and Amazon PREFERRED.
- Reliable transportation.
Job Types: Full-Time or Part-Time available Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
*Phone calls and walk-in applications not accepted at this time.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com